Fairfax Criminal Lawyers | Virginia Defense Attorneys



Protecting Your Rights

Fairfax Eluding Police Defense Lawyer

Virginia law states that drivers who willfully elude police or disregard a law enforcement officer’s signal to stop their motor vehicles are guilty of a crime. In some cases, a driver deliberately fails to stop, but it is more common for a driver to be unaware that law enforcement is actually signaling him or her to pull over. In other cases, a driver may believe he or she is being pursued by someone other than a law enforcement officer.

When eluding an officer endangers officers or involves reckless driving, the fleeing driver can be convicted of a felony. Most eluding charges are felonies, punishable by up to five years in prison. An eluding conviction can lead to the loss of driving privileges, loss of voting privileges, loss of the right to own weapons, and jail time.

If you have been charged with eluding police or another serious traffic violation like reckless driving or hit-and-run, having an experienced traffic defense lawyer on your side can make an enormous difference in the final result. Handling the matter on your own may prove to be problematic.

Aggressive Defense Against Misdemeanor and Felony Traffic Charges


At Nichols & Green PLLC, our attorney will fight aggressively for your legal rights if you are facing a misdemeanor or felony charge related to a traffic incident. Equipped with exceptional legal and forensic knowledge and emboldened by a long track record of successful defense in Fairfax County courts. We represent hundreds of drivers each year. We can help you if you have been accused of:

Prince William County Resisting
Arrest Defense Attorney

If you have been accused of fleeing police, charges are usually handled in the District Court. Contact the Prince William eluding police defense attorney of Nichols & Green PLLC for a free consultation about your rights and options.

A DISTINGUISHED Fairfax Criminal Defense Law Firm

YOUR Rights

100% Satisfaction Guarantee: You Obtain a Free appeal
if You are Not Satisfied with the Outcome