Exceptional Representation in Criminal Law, DUI, Reckless Driving, & Traffic Matters
If you have been accused of drunk driving or ticketed for a traffic offense, our seasoned trial lawyer can defend you vigorously and help you achieve the strongest results possible. Attorney Luke Nichols, was since retired from the firm, but was an authority on Virginia DUI and traffic law who has written three books on these subjects, and Garrett Green is one of Fairfax County’s more experienced defense attorney.
Luke and Garrett will fight for your rights and interests in cases involving:
- DUI charges: Our firm provides aggressive, calculated defense against all types of drunk driving charges, including DUIs, DWIs, refusal, and subsequent offenses.
- Reckless driving defense: Each year, we successfully defend hundreds of drivers accused of reckless driving by speed and general reckless driving. Let us protect you from this serious criminal charge.
- Speeding ticket and traffic defense: Our attorney can defend your driving record and your auto insurance if you have received a ticket for speeding or any moving violation in Virginia.
- Hit-and-run: Hit-and-run charges can often be successfully defended with the help of our attorney. Call our office today to find out what we can do for you.
- Eluding: If you are charged with failing to pull over or running from the police, lawyer is ready to help.
- Driving on a suspended license: Not only do we protect drivers accused of driving on a suspended, revoked, or invalid license, but we also help drivers get their licenses restored.
AGGRESSIVE DEFENSE AGAINST
MISDEMEANOR & FELONY CRIMINAL
Our firm provides aggressive, strategic defense against criminal charges, including:
- Drug charges: Our attorney know Virginia search and seizure law and the forensic drug testing issues that are involved in almost all drug possession and distribution charges.
- Underage possession of alcohol: If your child has been charged with underage possession, our firm can help protect them from a permanent criminal record and a mandatory driver’s license suspension.
- Domestic assault and battery: More innocent people are arrested for domestic assault and battery than any other crime. Let our lawyer help protect you from becoming another statistic.
- Larceny and shoplifting charges: The severity of these charges will depend on the value of the goods allegedly stolen. At Nichols & Green, we are ready to defend against any type of larceny charge.
Contact Nichols & Green for a free consultation with a lawyer.
If you or a loved one have been charged with a
misdemeanor or felony, make sure you get the
strongest legal representation possible.