Proven Virginia A Defense Attorneys Handling Traffic Offenses, Drug Crimes, DUIs, Domestic Violence, & More
If you have been charged with a DUI, a serious traffic offense, or another offense, you have the right to fight the charges. You also have the right to choose an experienced Fairfax criminal lawyer who knows exactly how to handle the legal circumstances you find yourself in.
At Nichols & Green, PLLC, our Fairfax criminal defense law firm is not a general practice firm. We focus our energy on defending clients against DUI charges, reckless driving offenses, traffic tickets, and other criminal charges throughout Northern Virginia. We have extensive experience with this area of the law, and because we focus only on these types of cases, we’re better equipped to focus on your unique needs and concerns. We know how stressful and daunting it can be to face serious criminal charges, which is why we want to come alongside you and provide the support you need and deserve.
Call (703) 383-9222 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation with our leading criminal lawyers in Fairfax, Virginia today!
Call (703) 383-9222 to discuss your case with our Fairfax criminal defense lawyer.
We Actually Wrote the Book on the Subject!
We Wrote 3 books Devoted to Driving Offenses. Quite often people bring these books to court and use them as a reference for their legal issue. Please call or e-mail us today to get your FREE copy of these great legal resources.
- Virginia DUI Handbook
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Virginia Reckless Driving Handbook
GET TO KNOW Attorney Garrett
WE HAVE EFFECTIVELY DEFENDED HUNDREDS OF CLIENTS
Benefits of Hiring Criminal Attorneys in Fairfax, VA
When you are accused of a crime, it is vital to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. A good lawyer can investigate the case against you, challenge the prosecution’s evidence, and help you obtain the best possible outcome in court. A criminal conviction can result in serious consequences, including jail time, so it is important to have an attorney who will fight for your rights.
Here are several benefits of hiring criminal attorneys in Fairfax, VA:
- A criminal defense lawyer has the experience and knowledge to help you build a strong defense
- A criminal defense attorney knows the ins and outs of the criminal justice system and can protect your rights
- A criminal lawyer will fight for you every step of the way
- A criminal attorney can negotiate with prosecutors on your behalf
- A criminal attorney will be there to support you during this difficult time
Ready to Protect Your Rights & Freedom Today
To our Fairfax criminal defense law firm, effective defense against traffic infractions and criminal charges means empowering clients by consistently providing them with the highest-quality representation and counsel. Our attorney of Nichols & Green, PLLC knows how important it is that you understand all of your options and how we can defend you. Our Fairfax criminal defense attorney backs our cases with cutting-edge technical and forensic knowledge and lend our extensive trial experience and in-depth understanding of the local judicial process to each client who goes to court.
Good service. Took great care of our case. I would surely recommend this lawyer to my contacts.
WHAT SETS US
Our Fairfax criminal defense law firm utilizes our collective experience and knowledge to:
- Win your trial: While nobody can guarantee a particular outcome, we are known for aggressively trying cases and winning, not for pleading our clients guilty.
- Negotiate a fair deal: When winning at trial is not an option, we work hard to negotiate a plea deal that is fair and reasonable.
- Avoid jail time: In many cases, jail time can be minimized or avoided altogether with knowledgeable, thorough defense strategies.
- Avoid a criminal conviction: A conviction can adversely affect your security clearance, your immigration status, your career, or your educational prospects.
- Keep your driving privileges: Losing your license or gaining points on your license can impact your ability to work and care for your family, which we want to help you avoid.
- Protect your auto insurance premiums: Insurance premiums can increase exponentially after a traffic offense or other driving-related crime.
- Minimize fines: The cost associated with traffic offenses, DUI charges, and other criminal offenses can be steep, which is why we want to fight the charges to eliminate or decrease those fees.
- Protect your job and your family: Facing serious charges can be stressful for the accused and their family. We want to do our part to take that burden from your shoulders.
Driving & DUI
We Focus on Traffic & DUI
Police Radar, Lidar, Pacing
We Are Trial
Case to Win
A DISTINGUISHED Fairfax Criminal
Defense Law Firm
Contact Our Fairfax Criminal Defense
If your freedom, your career, your security clearance, or your driver’s license is in jeopardy, contact us today to find out what options you have available and what we can do for you. At our Fairfax criminal defense law firm, we are well known for both our attentive client service and our experience in criminal defense. Our team has more than 30 years of collective legal experience throughout Virginia, so you can rest assured that our attorney know the law and are equipped to help you.
We provide free appeals to circuit court as a part of our fee. If we represent you in one of the lower courts and you are not 100% satisfied with the outcome, we will appeal it to circuit court for a new trial in front of a new judge without charging you. We are that confident in our work.
We offer free initial consultations for all DUI, criminal, traffic, and reckless driving defense matters. Call (703) 383-9222 today to get in touch with our experienced Fairfax criminal defense law firm.