Based in Fairfax County, Virginia, the law firm of Nichols & Green PLLC provides outstanding defense against charges of DUI/DWI, reckless driving, traffic tickets and criminal matters. The firm's attorneys, Luke J. Nichols and Garrett D. Green, are highly experienced trial lawyers with an exceptional track record.
Why Work With Nichols & Green?
With a multitude of legal providers available in northern Virginia, why should you choose our firm? We offer five compelling reasons:
- DUI/DWI, reckless driving and criminal defense is what we do: Our lawyers are highly focused on meeting the needs of clients who are facing drunk driving, reckless driving, traffic and criminal matters. We are not a general practice law office.
- A history of excellent results: Our lawyers get the kind of results that count in the competitive world of criminal and traffic defense: We win cases. We have achieved favorable outcomes for the vast majority of our clients.
- Responsive professional service: Our lawyers provide excellent service to our clients. We listen to their concerns and answer questions clearly and thoroughly, and we are always available to our clients, in person, by phone and by e-mail.
- Authoritative legal and technical knowledge: Luke J. Nichols is the author of the "The Virginia DUI Handbook" (2nd edition), "The Virginia Reckless Driving Handbook" (3rd edition), and "Driving on a Suspended License in Virginia." Mr. Nichols has also completed the NHTSA-based law enforcement training programs for speed-measuring devices, DUI field sobriety tests and DUI detection. Garrett D. Green has established himself as an authority on criminal matters during his 23 years of experience practicing law in northern Virginia.
- Comprehensive trial representation: Our firm's trial lawyers are known for going the distance in court, not for pleading our clients guilty and quickly moving on to the next person. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our representation that we provide free appeals to circuit court to clients who retain us as defense counsel in general district court.
Contact a Fairfax Attorney for Traffic Tickets and Drunk Driving Defense
The Virginia criminal defense attorneys of Nichols & Green PLLC can answer your questions about DUI, reckless driving, traffic tickets, criminal matters and juvenile offenses during a free initial consultation.
Click here to visit our other site on traffic offenses in Virginia.