Garrett D. Green
Mr. Garrett D. Green is a partner at Nichols & Green in Fairfax VA. He has consistently received high praise from his clients due to his excellent client relations and his ability to obtain results in court that very few attorneys can match. He handles predominantly criminal and traffic cases in all Northern Virginia jurisdictions, including the General District, Circuit and Juvenile/Domestic Relations Courts of Fairfax, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Herndon, Vienna, Prince William, and Loudoun.
Some of the different types of criminal cases he defends his clients against are simple and domestic assault & battery, larceny, embezzlement, shoplifting & credit card fraud cases and sex crimes.
His traffic defense practice mainly consists of defending clients who are charged with DUI, reckless driving, driving on suspended and speeding offenses.
The importance of having a skilled and experienced trial lawyer working for you cannot be overstated - simply knowing the law is not enough. Mr. Green is keenly familiar with how different judges and prosecutors will interpret the law and facts of your case. Regional disparities can make an enormous difference in the results obtained in your matter, so be sure to hire someone who knows all the ins and outs of the County where your case will be heard.
If you wish to reach Mr. Green, please feel free to call him at 703-383-9222.
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Virginia, 1989
- District of Columbia, 1990
- Maryland, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 1990
- Syracuse University College of Law, Syracuse, New York
- J.D. - 1989
- Hamilton College, Clinton, NY
- B.A. - 1986
- Major: French & English Literature
Past Employment Positions
- Protas & Spivok , Associate Attorney, 1990 - 2004
- Shapiro & Burson, Associate Attorney, 1994 - 2004
- SRIS Law Group, Independent Contract Attorney, 2004 - 2010
- Psi Upsilon