Prince William County DUI/DWI Defense Attorneys
If you have been charged with a DUI, a serious traffic ticket or another offense, you have the right to fight the charges. You also have the right to choose an experienced attorney who knows exactly how to handle your legal matter.
At Nichols & Green PLLC, we are not a general practice firm. We focus our energy on defending northern Virginia DUIs, reckless driving cases, traffic tickets and criminal charges. Our attorneys have effectively defended hundreds of clients in Virginia cases involving:
- DUI or DWI trials and refusal of blood and breath tests trials
- Reckless driving by speed and general reckless driving charges (the most common criminal offenses in Virginia)
- Speeding tickets and other traffic tickets
- Hit-and-run allegations, including misdemeanor and felony leaving the scene of an accident charges
- Eluding charges related to failing to pull over or running from the police
- Driving on a suspended license, revoked license or invalid license. We also help drivers get their licenses restored.
- Drug possession and distribution charges, relevant search and seizure laws and forensic drug testing issues
- Underage possession of alcohol, which can lead to a permanent criminal record and a mandatory driver's license suspension
- Domestic assault and battery accusations
- Larceny or shoplifting charges of all kinds
- Destruction of property and vandalism charges
Our Goal Is to Prevent Conviction or Minimize Penalties and Consequences
Effective traffic and criminal defense means empowering clients by consistently providing them with the highest-quality representation and counsel. The attorneys of Nichols & Green PLLC guarantee you will understand all of your options and how we will defend you. In addition, we will provide you with cutting-edge technical and forensic knowledge, extensive trial experience and in-depth understanding of the local judicial process. Our lawyers use all of this experience and knowledge in order to:
- Win your trial: We are known for aggressively trying cases and winning, not for pleading our clients guilty.
- Negotiate a fair deal: When winning at trial is not an option, we work hard to negotiate a plea deal that is fair and reasonable.
- Avoid jail time
- Avoid a criminal conviction that can adversely affect your security clearance, your immigration status, your career or your educational prospects
- Keep your driving privileges and minimize points on your license
- Protect your auto insurance premiums
- Minimize fines
- Protect your job and your family
Contact the Fairfax Criminal Defense Attorneys of Nichols & Green
If your freedom, your career, your security clearance or your driver's license is in jeopardy, contact us today to find out what options you have available and what we can do for you. At Nichols & Green, we are well known for both our attentive client service and our mastery of the profession.
We offer a free initial consultation regarding all DUI, criminal, traffic and reckless driving defense matters.
We provide free appeals to circuit court as part of our fee. If we represent you in one of the lower courts and you are not 100 percent satisfied with the outcome, we will appeal it to circuit court for a new trial in front of a new judge without charging you. We are that confident in our work.